For my service hours I went to the Special Needs Extravaganza which was three hours but counted towards my hour hours. I was fun to see and to help hang up the artwork that they have created this semester.
I thought the Talent show was so fun. It was great to see all the effort they put into the program. The best was seeing their reaction to the applause and the energy from the audience. You could just see the joy that they felt in accomplishing their part in the program. My favorite was the first performance where one of the guys got up to do his talent and they were playing the wrong version of the song that we was going to sing to. While he was on stage waiting for the song to start singing he was totally confident up there and didn't let the fact that it was the wrong thing phase him at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment