Monday, March 9, 2015

Wheelchair

Today I did my wheelchair thing. I spent 2 1/2 hours in the wheelchair. It was hard my arms were super tired just going from the Hinckley to the Ricks I can't imagine going uphill in a wheelchair. On the way to the Ricks I went downhill which was kind of fun but then I thought I was going to kill myself. I tried to slow down and it kind of gave me a rope burn on my hands if that make sense at all. I thought that the elevators were really small for the wheelchair and one of the elevators was filled with a stack of chairs that was just left there and that made it harder. Opening doors were also hard I struggled with those a lot. I didn't have to ask anyone for help if people saw I was struggling they were more than willing to help. Some people in my class were so concerned that I had hurt myself and asked what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment