Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Service hours

I was able to referee a special needs basketball game. I noticed right away when I first got there I could see the joy that came from the kids faces, that they where excited. One of the kids names was Jason and he was one of first person to come to me. He told me and the other referee of how he was, so excited to be able play in his first real basketball game. As the game went on I meet and be came friends with a lot of those kids that were playing. The best part of the whole experience was just seeing the faces of the kids when they made a basket, they would smile, they would put there fist in the air and they would jump up in excitement. The over all experience was fun and joyful totally was worth it.        

No comments:

Post a Comment