Wednesday, April 1, 2015
visual impairment
My experience wasn't the first being visual impaired, I have really bad eye sight that is why I wear contacts. At times I have lost those contacts and have experience visual impairment. For this activity though it was interesting seating in class blind, just when people are talking you like to look them and kind of read lips plus hear the words at the same time, but when your blind it like your whole focus is in the hearing process and felt that my hearing was a lot better. Maybe it was because there wasn't so much distractions. Now for being one eyed blind was a lot harder then being totally blind, because that one eye works hard. Because I have experience this before having had only one contact at time knew kind of what would happen and guess what it happen it I got a headache which totally stinks. But it gave me a sense of what those who only have one working eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment