Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Visual Impairment

I didn't like the visual impairment because although i could not see the people around me, I felt like they were watching me the whole time.  I wore the mask during one of my classes that we do not do a lot of writing and therefore i don't feel like i missed a whole lot.  One of the hardest parts was moving around.  I could not tell where i was very well and could not see what the people around me were doing.  I feel like i didn't get the best experience doing this because i was only listening in class.  If we had to do more than that i would have struggled a lot more.  I feel like if you did have a student with a visual impairment you would want to make sure they sat in an area of the classroom where they the most possible.  I would also make sure that they knew the classroom really well so that moving around would not be so uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment