Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sonya's Journal Post

Week of 2/2- 2/6
I agree with the school! I thought that the school should not have to pay medical benefits, the child cannot learn without them, but the child also cannot live without them! Special service should be there to help the student learn, not live. I feel the family could train someone like they had the 18 year old aunt trained and they could pay them personally to be with the child at school. I feel that now they could get help through the government, but maybe not back when this court case took place. I feel bad for the parents for having to pay for this, but the child is ultimately their responsibility, not the schools.


I know we weren't taught this, but I feel it is a good guideline when we want to think deeper about things people say.

No comments:

Post a Comment