Friday, February 20, 2015
classroom managment strategy
My strategy on classroom management is that you set your class room rules with the help (not completely) of you students at the beginning of the year, also this is the time that you explain why the rules are important. There is a lot of different strategies to choice from and for me I haven't really found one of my liking, but I know as a kid that one of my classes did a fake money thing. Where if you were good or did good on assignment you collected money and if you missed behaved, then you lost money. Then at different times of the year you could use that money for prizes. I think the negatives to this is that might divide the class form those who are good and those are bad, to oh they have more money, so the teacher must like them better. I feel it my cause some contention which you want the class to be unified and to respect one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment